Wednesday, July 20, 2011

just another day in "Paradise"

 It was a most spectacular day, all the variables were at their maximum. The sun, the wind, the ocean, they were all doing their best day rendition. It was a day that you hear about when the word "Hawaii" is mentioned. I could not but try to photograph what was before my eyes. I don't think that all was captured in the picture. The peace and serenity was all that was visible, but the feeing of the day left nothing to be desired. I just think about how all this is taken for granted because I live here, I am truly remiss in that thought. It is absolutely "Paradise"...aloha.



1 comment:

  1. Hee hee, do you work for the Hawaii Visitor's Bureau - these pics would definitely sell our beautiful island. Your banner is a winner!

    ReplyDelete