Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A day at Ehukai Beach (Banzai Pipeline)

great day for a ride
 All I can say is that it was a fantastic day for shooting any kind of water sport. The water was perfect for surfing, body surfing, boogie boarding and whatever your itch was. We observed was epic conditions and I was pleased with the entire experience. I was working my new gear and am enjoying every moment. It makes a difference when there is a shooting partner also. Milton gave me good advice on the camera, and it responds in fine fashion. If I could shoot every day like this I would. I can't wait for next time that I go out (tomorrow), I will be in town so look out for the next round of shooting. I can't wait .......til then.........aloha.
nice air time

face first

bottoms up.....

Milton giving surf advice.......










No comments:

Post a Comment