Thursday, August 30, 2012

Light Painting


This was a first for me. I had never tried to photograph light in this manner. It was something that I had heard of but again never tried. It turned out that a few club members agreed to shoot some kids at the Moiliili Library, they were very creative as to what poses they wanted to use as well as how to display the lights. We tried all kind of variations with christmas lights, flash lights with  different color plastic wraps on them and some other lights. It was really fun to be shooting as others produced the ideas. I really liked the concept and would like to some how expand upon the idea...great evening shoot.....aloha













1 comment:

  1. Eddie, you did very well for your first time. None of your pix are over exposed. The kids were very creative - these are the best light paintings I have ever seen. The "Teen" librarian was terrific to provide such a wonderful experience.

    ReplyDelete