Saturday, September 22, 2012

IONA presents "the Night Circus"


Had the unique opportunity to be a part of this annual fundraiser, Iona presents The Night Circus. The event was at the Sheraton Waikiki and was a sold out event. The performers were smartly dressed in costume, the kicker is they were all mimes! What a fantastic show, I have never been to anything like this. The food was beautiful and also very tasty. We had table side performances and other interaction with the performers. There was nonstop action for more than 3 hours, I was exhausted for them. We were treated to this event by a wonderful couple that purchased the entire table for our entertainment. I truly enjoyed this event..Mahalo for the invitation......aloha






















1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pictures of a fantastic event. Eddie you got so many wonderful pictures. Wow, I wish I was there. You must have been so amazed by those costumes!!! So creative.

    ReplyDelete