Saturday, March 30, 2013

Classic Car Show at Aloha Tower



Attended a nice auto show at Aloha Tower, there were quite a few cars but I am sure that the rain changed a lot of car owners minds. I even had a change of heart, after attempting to get to Aloha Tower the first time it just didn't happen because of the downpour. I proceeded to the H-3 and made my way to look for waterfalls in Kaneohe. To my dismay, there were no waterfalls. I decided to return using the Pali Highway, always looking for good subject matter to photograph, at the bottom of Pali Highway there was no rain, so the next thing was to continue on to Aloha Tower after seeing that the parking lot was full. There were some nice oldies along with the lowrider clubs. I always enjoy these events and I really like some of the nice old rides....they are kind of like me, older but definitely a classic.......aloha.















No comments:

Post a Comment