Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Surfing Point Panic

wahine surfing small waves
The day was kind of slow motion. I did a few errands and decided to stop by Point Panic for the fun of it. Didn't expect to see much because the waves were small and the wind was from the wrong direction. There were a few surfers in  the water. The wahine caught my eye and I decided to stay and get a few shots. Even though I had only 30 minutes before I was due at the next place.
She seemed like she knew what she was doing. She caught and stood up on all the waves she went after. The kane in the water were waiting for the perfect waves, but she charged almost all of the ones that had potential. The kane did managed to get a few. The water had an aqua tint to it and it was very translucent, it was as clean as I had ever seen it. I guess since the last storm left us with chocolate brown water, I paid more attention to it. I am still amazed at the beauty of the skies, the water, and you know, I am still amazed at the beauty of this place I call home, Hawaii.........aloha
more fun when there's two

all kinds hit the surf

having funn

she had fun

waves, clean water, no crowds

she held her own

check the stance

what a ride

ride it in

2 comments:

  1. Wow, very cool blog. I like the water background, and this blue works so well and your banner is awesome. This exemplifies the beauty of the islands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great surf shots! I agree the water makes a very nice background.

    ReplyDelete