Tuesday, September 20, 2011

just another day at Ko Olina.........

westside sunset 
out for sunset cruise
Instead of doing my normal walking today, I decided to just enjoy the sunset and take a couple of photos. The setting sun, the ocean breeze, along with the sounds of polynesian music was the ambiance maker of the end of the day. It was another day that had me in awe of what a beautiful place to call home. I can never get tired of watching how the day ends. At lagoon 2, the Marriott condos were full of activity, the people were grilling their dinner for the night, there were folks getting in their last swim for the day, and lots of people were standing on the shore line watching the sun setting in the Pacific ocean. What a way to end my day. I didn't walk my entire route but oh well, there's always tomorrow. Hope your day was a delightful one, A HUI HOU, (until next time)........aloha.

                                                                     the Marriott condos
                                             palm trees at sunset

                                                     last one on the beach.......

1 comment:

  1. You live out that way? Wow, lucky! Gorgeous shots. Was the condo shot in HD?

    ReplyDelete