Thursday, September 1, 2011

Canon Gallery - Eyes of Hawaii Exhibit

members checking out my picture
What a day, our photos were put on display at the Canon Gallery in Honolulu, there were 28 of us from the photo club. There was a good turn out and lots of foot traffic to check out the photos. The club members are differently talented and it shows with the works that were put on display. We hope that many of you will be able to check out the exhibit, it goes until September 29th, so get down there and check out the display. Well, I off to try and get some more shots somewhere, I don't have a clue, oh well........aloha
lots of great photos

Erick and Cora

sign the guest book

Gary, taking lots of pictures


members talking shop

Add caption

1 comment:

  1. I was finally able to see the EOH exhibit. Its a 10 minute walk from my work place. Great photos! Loved the variety.

    ReplyDelete