Saturday, July 7, 2012

Nicole's grad party


There was quite the party on July 7th at the Freeman-Bauer household, the 2012 grad party for our graduate , Nicole. All of our friends were present to recognize this occasion. There was lots of ono food and then there was lots of hula dancing by Nicole, along with her hula sisters. I can watch them dance any time, I am not saying this because Nicole is my daughter, but because they dance really good. The weather started off really crappy, lots of rain, then as if someone turned off the switch, it stopped. It became one of those picture perfect days of summer in Hawaii. We appreciate the turnout and another chance to fellowship amongst our most dearest of friends. Mahalo for  being a part of "the big picture", which is our lives....aloha
the deck and back yard view



what a cutie....

Warren captured a Jackson chameleon

my favorite dancers....




almost forgot to photograph the cake.....



my two happy ladies....

2 comments:

  1. You certainly have 2 lovely ladies! Congratulations to Nicole on her graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful! Congratulations on graduating. My grad party is also around the corner. Most probably it will be in one of the home studios NYC and all my relatives and friends are going to be there. It was wonderful going through this post, I can see everybody had a great time.

    ReplyDelete