Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moon rise/Sunset Barber's Point Beach Park

the club members shooting the surroundings

the sunset 
 It was a clear and breezy evening on the West side. We met at Barber's Point Beach Park, it was a little unkept and the industrial look was definitely present. The shore line had rocks but it made for some nice splashes off the rocks. The sunset had lots of potential and was visible from lots of angles, which made the shots interesting. On the other hand the cloud cover was so low and it was quite a long long shot but it was a challenge and that's what this is all about. All in all I as pleased with the evening and even some of my shots were decent. I would go back and shoot there again knowing what I know of the place now. The Meet-up group selected a good place and it was worth the trip.........aloha
there was great splash....

the rest of the club members

Barber's Point lighthouse

the sky had nice color

it was along shot, the cloud cover was low

1 comment:

  1. Your sunset shot with the water is priceless! I am glad you have made it your banner. I have to try to stop laughing as I look at Gary checking out his shot, what an angle. Hee hee, I probably can look at it straight on.

    ReplyDelete