Saturday, December 4, 2010

Welcome to the Hawaiiankine Photos blog. I hope that you will enjoy looking at these photos and be as excited about them as I was to put them together for this blogspot. 
These photos have been taken all around the island of Oahu. There are so many exceptionally beautiful locations that no one person can ever photograph them all. 
In this blog, I hope to assist you in visualizing some of the spectacular places that are quite common to us local folks here. I hope that you allow these photos to wet the taste buds and heighten your sense of sight as to what are just a few of the many things there are to see and do here on Oahu and the outer islands. Mahalo for taking the time to browse through a few of my photographs.  
Mahalo also to a special friend that has given me assistance in setting up this blogspot, you know who you are.                                                                  


C. Edward "Eddie" Freeman

No comments:

Post a Comment