Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sunset at Koolina Resort

lagoon 4

shore line
 What a beautiful day. There was nothing to do but take in all the fullness of the day. After doing some chores and loading music on my ipod, decided that the beach would be a perfect end to the day. Jumped in the car and headed to Koolina, where the most spectacular beach lagoons are. What makes it so good, for one thing, is that it is just down the hill from the house.
There weren't that many people there, just enough to take pictures without having bodies in the shot.
It is truly amazing to see the beauty that is all around us here in Hawaii, I know that I take it for granted but I find myself capturing more and more of it while shooting for my blog. It is exciting to see things that you see every day, but some how they look exceptionally beautiful when you stop and really look at them. All I can say is WOW, I didn't realize that the sunsets were so amazing to watch. Well, I hope that you can see the beauty that I saw when I fixed my eyes on it,,,,,,have a great tomorrow...aloha
hotel on the beach

Ihilani hotel 

westside hotel

westside sunset





1 comment:

  1. Hey Eddie, your photo blog is looking great! Keep the postings coming.

    ReplyDelete