Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Waves on the North Shore

waiting for the right wave

this one looks right
 The waves were really happening but the wind made them a little blown out. There was traffic as expected and lots of bodies at every beach park. The waves were mesmerising, I could have watched the water for quite some time but oh well, I think that it was time to come home and cut the grass. Then, I forgot to eat lunch and was starving by the time I got home.
Tomorrow the waves will be smaller   and I will be searching for some things. So gotta go to bed and get ready for another day.....Aloha
this one was just right


splash......

waves at shark's cove 

on the rocks

3 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, Wow those are humungus waves. I am glad you got a parking space and shot these waves. These are terrific shots. Again, OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CD, they were very impressive up close and personal....I loved every minute of looking at them. I was captivated by there size,and the thunderous sounds they made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome and beautiful as always....

    ReplyDelete